Jerusalem Perspective is pleased to present a new feature available to subscribing members: audio versions of some of JP’s most valuable, informative and interesting content.
Links to available audio are arranged thematically below. The entire library of recordings can also be viewed by clicking on the Audio JP icon to the right.
Let us know if you enjoy Audio JP by leaving a comment at the bottom of this page. We will continue to add more recordings only if there is sufficient demand.
Who Is Jesus?
- David N. Bivin, “The New International Jesus”
- ____, “Was Jesus a Rabbi?”
- ____, “Was Jesus a Confirmed Bachelor?”
- Shmuel Safrai, “Sabbath Breakers”
Second Temple Judaism
Where it all Happened
- Gary Asperschlager, “Holy Land Postcard: Hula Valley Nature Reserve”
- David N. Bivin, “A Farewell to the Emmaus Road”
- Todd Bolen, “Gospel Postcard: The Garden of Gethsemane”
- Douglas R. Priore, “Herod’s Tomb, Ehud Netzer and a Case of Mistaken Identity”
- Zeev Safrai, “Gergesa, Gerasa, or Gadara? Where Did Jesus’ Miracle Occur?”
- Joshua N. Tilton, “Chickens and the Cultural Context of the Gospels“
Understanding the Gospels
- Guido Baltes, “Did Jesus Save the Life of an Adulteress?”
- David N. Bivin, “The Queen of Teman”
- David N. Bivin & Joshua N. Tilton, “The Significance of Jesus’ Words ‘Not One Jot or One Tittle Will Pass from the Law’ (Matt. 5:18)”
- David Flusser, “Parables of Ill Repute”
- Joshua N. Tilton, “Like Lightning from Heaven (Luke 10:18): Jesus’ Apocalyptic Vision of the Fall of Satan”
- ____, “‘Shake the Dust from Your Feet’: What Did the Apostles’ Action Signify?”
Grappling with the Synoptic Problem
- David Flusser, “How to Know Jesus? Follow Lindsey!”