The “Friend of Jerusalem Perspective” program provides individuals, families, churches, businesses and organizations the opportunity to participate in a unique, Jerusalem-based work. Through this program you can influence coming generations of Bible translators, pastors and lay-workers, who serve their churches in a variety of capacities.
Jerusalem Perspective is directed by David Bivin, a Christian who has lived in Israel since 1963. From 1987 to 1999 Jerusalem Perspective published a print magazine that presented the life and teachings of Jesus in their original cultural and linguistic settings. Articles that were first published in Jerusalem Perspective magazine have appeared in the publications of many Christian ministries: Focus on the Family, Strang Communications Co., International Christian Embassy, Bridges for Peace, Christian Friends of Israel, and others.
In Israel, people refer to the supporters of a research or educational organization as “Friends.” For example, supporters of the Hebrew University are called “Friends of the Hebrew University.” Supporters of our efforts are called “Friends of Jerusalem Perspective.” The contributions of “Friends” aid in funding research projects and educational outreach programs initiated by Jerusalem Perspective.
You may become involved in this unique work by becoming a “Friend of Jerusalem Perspective.” Your contributions can assure that Jerusalem Perspective’s service not only will continue, but can be greatly expanded.
“Friends of Jerusalem Perspective” enjoy significant benefits:
1. The satisfaction of making possible the dissemination of more accurate knowledge about Jesus’ teaching;
2. Annual JerusalemPerspective.com Premium Content membership (a $60 value);
3. Access to our online course: Aleph-Bet: Hebrew Reading and Writing for Christians in 17 Easy Lessons;
4. Your own JerusalemPerspective.com email address, if you would like one, like, BrianBecker@Friends.JerusalemPerspective.com.
5. Periodic progress reports about the work emanating from Jerusalem.
The following are the “Friends of Jerusalem Perspective” membership categories, and the minimum annual dues for each:
1. Regular (for individuals or families only): $300 annually or $25 per month;
2. Fellow: $100 per month;
3. Sponsor: $300 per month;
4. Patron: $1,000 per month;
5. Lifetime Friend of Jerusalem Perspective: $50,000 and over (can also be total of cumulative giving).
If you require annual payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
To upgrade your account to be a Friend of Jerusalem Perspective, go to our membership details page and click the “Upgrade” button.