Flusser Judaism and the Early Christians collection
Six articles (pdf format) by David Flusser that focus on the Jewish context of the early Christian movement. This collection includes articles that had never before appeared in English until their publication on JP (marked with *).
The collection includes:
- 1. The Apostolic Decree and the Noahide Commandments*
- 2. Character Profile: Who Was John Mark?
- 3. The Gospel of John’s Jewish-Christian Source*
- 4. “It Is Said to the Elders”: On the Interpretation of the So-called Antitheses in the Sermon on the Mount
- 5. Teaching with Authority: The Development of Jesus’ Portrayal as a Teacher within the Synoptic Tradition*
- 6. The Times of the Gentiles and the Redemption of Jerusalem*
NOTE: Subscribers to JP’s premium content already have full access to these articles in both their online and downloadable pdf formats.